What a great weekend this is going to be! In addition to everyone from the church gathering together for communion, in all 4 services and Experiences we are going to be kicking off the Live Like You Were Dying series.
Now I’ll be honest…I HATE country music. However this song is going to help us explore some pretty intense topics, so I’ll overlook that. Trust me…we are going to take some chances in communicating with you so that you’ll never forget what you see and hear. Make sure you invite people to come along…in the meantime here are a couple more things to remember…
- If you attend the 10:45 Experience, make sure you show up at 9:55 and go to the sanctuary for our brief communion service.
- Don’t forget to purchase a study guide for this series for only $8. They are available in the lobby. The guide has devotions for each day of the series that will reinforce what I preach on Sunday and also includes the Small Group materials in the back.
- Speaking of Small Groups, it’s not too late to join one. Sign-up sheets are in the lobby at the Small Groups table…please try a group for at least the 30 days of this series.
- Another reminder that because of space issues, we need more of you from the 10:45 Experience to switch over to the 9:15 Experience. This especially applies to you if you’ve been around CFCOG for awhile…please show that you have some spiritual maturity and sacrafice what’s convenient for you so that the lost in our community have a place to sit and hear the good news about Jesus.
- Keep reading that last bullet point until it makes sense and your heart begins to break for those who are far from God.
Can’t wait to see you all this weekend…thanks for making my job a pleasure!