Here are some things I’m thankful for this year:
- I know that it’s cliche’, but I really am thankful for Jesus. Not only has He set me free, but He uses an imperfect person like me to communicate His perfect message.
- Lisa. Not only is she the perfect partner for life, but she’s also the perfect partner for ministry. She is insanely gifted and a very hard worker, yet she also knows how to keep me balanced so that church and ministry don’t consume us.
- I’m thankful for the new building God has entrusted us with. Even though it almost killed me, the end result is well worth it.
- Speaking of…I’m thankful for Andy. Not only is he one of my very best friends in life, but he is also one of the smartest, most loyal and hard working people I know. Because of his drive for excellence, not only did we get one of the most sophisticated buildings technology wise that you will find anywhere, but his decision to do most of the work himself instead of hiring sub-contractors, easily saved us somewhere between $100,000 – $200,000! Thanks Andy…I hope your mansion in Heaven has the most kick’in system God has to offer.
- I’m thankful for other close friends…Gayle, Bill & Nicole and Aaron & Ashleigh.
- I’m thankful that for the most part my family has been relatively healthy this year.
- I’m thankful for all the growth in United this past year both in terms of attendance and salvation’s.
- I’m thankful for our church council that allows me to be myself and reach a generation of people in some many times strange but yet effective ways.
- I’m thankful for this new web-site that allows me to communicate with you.
- I’m thankful that Red Robin and Fuddrucker’s are just around the corner.
- Ok…I’m thankful for Sheetz as well…and they should be thankful for me.
- I’m thankful that we live in the best country on the face of the planet, regardless of what some in the media would have us believe.
- I’m thankful for our troops who make the above a reality.
- I’m thankful for the turkey I’m about to eat!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone…comment below the 1 or 2 things your most thankful for this year.